“What a fun week, and what a lovely house, cosy, homely and welcoming! Enjoyed beautiful walks along the beach, pints at the Albion and tractor rides at the Cyder Farm! Great memories once again in Cornwall. “
August 2014, The Drury's, Cheswick's and Co. and of course Samson the dog
Friends and partners
We’ve added some of our friends partners and other useful sites below.
- Our Marketing Managers - My Holiday Marketing
- Our Web Designers - Premium Website Design
- Listed on the Dog Friendly Cottages page on My Favourite Holiday Cottages
FRIENDS AND OTHER SITES
- Undisturbed, quaint and understated - Lochend Cottage boasts amazing views all the way across to the Isle of Skye and Raasay. This one bedroom cottage, is well furnished and equipped for a flawless holiday away for two, which creates the perfect escape for reality.
- Higher Muddiford Farmhouse is spacious and beautifully restored farmhouse sleeping 10 in 5 bedrooms (3 bathrooms). It lies in the heart of a wooded North Devon valley in the peaceful village of Muddiford within easy reach of fine sandy beaches and Exmoor.
- Higher Mullacott Farm is a wonderful trio of cottages well within reach of all of North Devon's infamous coastline. Experience the countryside with a family of farmyard animals and appreciate the outdoor sunshine with a plethora of activities around the properties for the kids to enjoy.
- Situated in the quirky town of Ilfracombe lies this stunning, converted, thatched cottage, Old Maids Cottage. With large stone floors and beautiful wooden furniture, this wooden beamed, stylishly furnished property is located perfectly at the edge of North Devon making for a wonderful family destination.
- Set in wonderful rolling Devon countryside and within the grounds of an old country house,The Garden Cottage is a lovely place to spend a quiet, relaxing holiday away from the noise and bustle of everyday life. The gardens are stunning and you can enjoy the countryside views from the lounge.
- Lee Manor Farm is a group of converted farm houses that now lies elegantly on the cliffs of North Devon as four beautifully designed homes. Surrounded by acres of green open space and wonderful nature, Lee Manor is the perfect, family destination.
- This five bedroom delight is filled with large, bright rooms that cater to a faultless family holiday. With Southclay’s spacious bright rooms and superb views, this large open-plan home is ideal for large family trips to the much sought after town of Bideford, at the heart of North Devon.
- Rock Cottage is a warm, wooden beamed cottage located in the small but friendly village of Goodleigh in North Devon. It is snug and homely and ideal for a rural family break. The garden as been crafted from the hillside where the cottage sits and has a wonderful patio area, useful for barbeques and lazy village afternoons in the sun.
- Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottages are a complex of thirteen homes surrounding a main courtyard and all within access of a spectacular indoor swimming area, gym and jacuzzi. Even without the stunning location, this destination is perfect for a relaxing holiday break. The entire complex is a conversion of thirteen original barns and set in sixteen acres of beautiful land.
- Being so far up in the highlands, the days are long and the nights are short, making all the more time for you and your family to appreciate this gorgeous victorian cottage. Warcombe Farmhouse’s slanted roofs and pretty decor make it the ideal family haven for chilly or sunny trip.
- Located just a short distance away from the family friendly shores of Westward Ho! is the beautiful stretch of land that accommodates Cornborough. These two fabulous homes cater for parties as big as ten to a cozy break away for two.
- A tranquil home situated in the remote countryside of Devon - Crooked Lake Cottage is a relaxing destination perfect for that well earned holiday. Beautiful fire place, perfect pine kitchen and a fantastic open plan conservatory - this luxurious cottage is wonderful all year round.
- Ideally located on The Esplanade of Woolacombe, Devon Beach Court is an apartment in amongst twelve others that over-look the stretching shores of Woolacombe Bay. This spacious apartment is large enough for a big family break and cozy enough for a quiet weekend away.
- Tigh an Aullt is a fantastic, snug cottage in the fabulous Scottish highlands. It's warm ambiance and bags of character make it a wonderful family destination to be enjoyed by all generations. And with it's position high up on the Scottish hills, the views are truly outstanding.
- Located in the West of Cornwall, Borah Farm is a collection of five luxury cottages all fitted with large hot tubs and stylish patios, overlooking the fantastic Penzance coastline, which lies only a few minutes away from your front door.
- Oyster Cove is a fantastic property slotted between the warm, welcoming village of Croyde and its neighbouring bay of brilliant surf and family friendly shores. This cottage itself is wonderfully designed with a spacious main bedroom with an en-suite and two other bedrooms with plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy.
- Set in a lovely valley surrounded by Devon farm land Love North Devonare within Down Farm and offer two cottages sleeping 6 and 5 - Ladybird Barn and Copper Kettle Cottage. The cottages have plenty of surrounding gardens and a play area for kids and a genuine boating lake for fishing and boating.
- This regal Georgian estate is nestled away in the beautiful Devon countryside and consists of two properties; Emmetts Grange a large, spectacular home for large parties and families and another comfortable annexe for a stylish trip away for two.
- Prospect House is a large, stone build house with enormous, light windows and gorgeous spacious rooms, making the cottage feel more like a home than a holiday. At the heart of Bratton Fleming, North Devon, Prospect is equally beautiful inside than outside - with every room designed with a family touch and comfort in mind.
- This four bedroom, seventeenth century cottage is just a few feet away from a network of fantastic country strolls. Marsh Cottage has a modern design and yet manages to retain it's original rustic ambiance. Relax in the enclosed sun garden or kick back in one of the comfortable, cozy living rooms.
- Right at the heart of Exmoor National park lies two stunning cottages, Leys Farm Cottages. With breath taking scenery surrounding this pair, Leys is an absolute haven for outstanding natural beauty. Both properties are equally as stylish and elegant on the inside as well as the outside.
- This stylish, contemporary property has pine floorboards and ceilings, comfortable furniture and quirky accessories which combine to make an elegant yet cozy home for a week or two. Litton Farm, a three bedroom cottage overlooks a wonderful green garden with fireplaces inside and traditional farmhouse touches to create a warm and homely atmosphere.
- Surrounded by beautiful rolling Devon countryside are the lovely cottages that make up Parkgate Cottages. There are five luxury cottages which have all been beautifully converted from old farm buildings. The interior design is of the highest quality and outside there is a first class tennis court for guests use.
- Crantock has long been considered one of the best beach holiday destinations in Cornwall, if you have a holiday home in Crantock and want more bookings, contactMy Favourite Cottages Letting Agents for a great service where getting bookings for your holiday cottage is the priority and achieved through a range of unique and individual services.
- Cornwall is one of the top destinations for people looking for a self catering holiday in a private cottage or home, before you book, make sure you read reviews for holiday cottages in Cornwallwith My Cottage Holiday. There are over 1000 holiday cottages in Cornwall listed and you get the benefit of previous guests experiences.